R packages for working with DCE-MRI data:
- dcemriS4: R package for the quantitative analysis of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI (DCE-MRI) and diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) for oncology applications. It provides methods for fitting voxel-wise kinetic models using Levenberg-Marquardt and using a Bayesian framework. Several kinetic models and arterial input functions are available.
- oro.nifti: Functions for the input/output and visualization of medical imaging data that follow either the ANALYZE, NIfTI or AFNI formats.
- cmR: cmR: cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in R
- dcemri.SpatEnet: Analysing DCE-MRI using a spatially regularized Elastic Net.
- dcemriboost: Voxelwise and spatially regularized boosting for DCE-MRI data.
- adaptsmoFMRI: Adaptive smoothing of fMRI data.